- POSITION: Office Management Assistant (OMA)
- Number of vacancy: One post
- Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Key functions
- Provides close support for daily activities at Chief Executive’s Office.
- Attending all visitors and clients seeking to meet the Chief Executive Officer and other Members of the Management Team.
- Arrange for itineraries, make travel arrangements, appointments, bookings, hotels accommodation for staff and visitors who visiting the UmojaSwitch and manage the office diary from time to time.
- Diarizing and confirming CEO’s and Management Team’s meetings.
- Prepare and process various reports as directed by CEO or Management Team
- Transmission of hard copy correspondence between CEO, other departments, member banks and other clients.
- Receiving, handling and processing of all incoming and outgoing calls, appointments, register mails, left messages and distribute accordingly.
- Receive Company visitors and Clients and directing them as appropriate.
- Promotes good customer image for the Company and acts as a PR officer through friendly and warm reception of visitors and customers,
- Organizing and maintaining a proper and systematic filling of correspondences and records, including daily filling, opening new files and updating the list of files maintained in the office.
- Preparing Management Team and Board meetings as well as other meetings directly related to CEO’s Office and other members of the Management Team
- Keep and maintain all leave records and official travels of senior and middle managers reporting direct to Chief Executive’s Office and informing the relevant department accordingly.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and report to Administration any damage/fault machine for immediate solution.
- Coordinate all internal training activities
- Attending day to day activities as being directed by management.
- At least a diploma education in secretarial studies, office administration or relevant field.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in computer and presentation skills.
- Good command in English and Swahili languages.
Very attractive remuneration will be offered to the candidate who possesses the qualifications and experience required
- MODE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be directed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
UMOJASWITCH COMPANY LTD
P.O. BOX3 3903
CEO’s OFFICE, UmojaSwitch Company Limited,
LETSYA TOWERS, KIJITONYAMA, 2ND FLOOR
Applications can also be sent via email to: email@example.com
NB: i. Applications delivered in envelop: Indicate the position on top of the envelop
ii. Applications received via email: Indicate the position on the subject of the email
iii. USE either (i) or (ii) and NOT both
Deadline: The application should be received not later than Saturday, January 21, 2017